|Season One STMY, Episode Eleven|
|Air date||Saturday 29th of November, 2014|
Thomas collides with a car at a level crossing, and as a result George has been brought in to repair it. Naturally, he causes trouble for the engines, and is soon in an argument with Toby and Sheffield. Later on, Percy had to make an emergency stop, which broke his brakes. Mavis is taking one of Percy's trains down the line, when the trucks push her into George who is taking his time on the crossing. It was found out that the accident with the car had not been Thomas' fault, and Geoff takes him to the works for a special surprise.
- Troublesome Trucks
- Emily Helen Hatt
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Donald and Douglas (cameo)
- Eric (cameo)
- Sean (cameo)
- The Policeman (cameo)
- Lily (indirectly mentioned)
- Part of this episodes script was released on November 6th by WildNorWester for people to audition for different roles.
- WildNorWester has said that one of the reasons he made this episode was to raise awareness of level crossing safety.
- WildNorWester's original draft of this episode was much darker, with the passengers of the vehicle dying, leaving Thomas to feel much more upset.
- This episode does not feature an opening title sequence. It was done so that there would not be a jarring transition from the serious tone of the episode.
- Michael M makes his first appearance as part of the voice cast.
- This is the first episode to feature George.
- Due to a small role, Thomas1Edward2Henry3 is not credited for voicing Geoff.
- WildNorWester as The Narrator, Troublesome Trucks and Harold
- Thomas1Edward2Henry3 as Geoff
- NWR1991 as Sheffield
- JJLR as Toby
- ANB as Emily Helen Hatt, Mavis and Daisy
- Tines Sensahthe as Percy
- Joe Gibbons as Thomas
- Michael M as George