|Annie and Clarabel|
|Position||Thomas' passenger coaches|
|Age||115 (as of 2011)|
|Arrived on Sodor||Unknown|
They first appeared during the opening scene of episode one, Desperate Measures in Season 1. They were given to him by Sir Topham Hatt I when he took charge of his branch line. They accompanied Thomas to the Arlesburgh Branchline when he was sent there to learn from Lily.
They were notable in Little Western Legacy when they told Henry that Thomas had saved a fisherman out at sea after deciding to pluck up courage when Thomas was being late for arrival at Tidmouth station. They have appeared in episodes such as The Missing Coach, Grand Opening, Old Tricks, Useful Engines and Changes.
Annie and Clarabel are based on Stroudley LB&SCR coaches built in 1896.
- Season 1 - Tolerance (cameo), The Missing Coach (cameo), Little Western (do not speak) and Snowstorm (cameo)
- Season 2 - Grand Opening (cameo), Old Tricks (cameo) and Galloping Sausage (cameo)
- Season 3 - Search Engines (do not speak), Storm Report (Annie only; cameo), Useful Engines (do not speak), Comfort Zone (do not speak) and Changes (do not speak)
- Season 5 - A Stranger in Need (do not speak), Little Western Legacy, Expectations (do not speak) and Darkest Hour (cameo)
- Season 1 STMY - Ode to George Carlin (cameo), The Missing Engine (do not speak), Doncaster Drawn (cameo), Aftermath (do not speak) and Homecoming (do not speak)
- Season 2 STMY - Swan Song (cameo), Percy's Post (Clarabel cameo), Engines of All Trades (cameo), The Thin Clergyman (cameo), Dime For Trouble (cameo)
- Winds of Change (do not speak)