|Season Two STMY, Episode Five|
|Air date||Saturday October 31, 2015|
Charlie Hatt arrives at the Skarloey Railway sheds one morning, to speak to Duke, Sir Handel and Peter Sam. He was researching Andreas, an engine who used to work on the Mid Sodor Railway along with; though a lack of information was available from him, therefore him going to visit them. Duke refuses to talk about the latter, so Sir Handel tells him the story.
Andreas arrives to take over the express, after Stanley is turned into a pumping engine. Andreas is arrogant, however, and quickly provokes Stuart; insisting that the engines' manager believes they are incapable of pulling the express as well as making fun of Atlas' size. Andreas' personality doesn't change when he assumes the railway's express duties, determined to prove himself superior to the other engines. As a result, Andreas makes sure his trains shouldn't leave nor a moment sooner or later, any delays annoying him. On his first run, he leaves a passenger behind, and as a result the Manager puts him on goods duties.
Next day, Andreas is refusing to steam properly, as he does not want to take goods trains. His fireman tries fixing his valves, but Andreas steams angrily, almost injuring his fireman. Falcon tells Andreas he is now in trouble and Andreas looks regretful.
- Sir Handel/Falcon
- Peter Sam/Stuart
- Charlie Hatt
- The Thin Controller
- Winston (does not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Peter (cameo)
- Lily (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Ivo Hugh (cameo)
- Gertrude and Millicent (cameo)
- Fred (mentioned)
- Stanley (mentioned)
- Part of this episode's script was released on November 6th, 2014 by WildNorWester for people to audition for different roles.
- This episode marks the first appearances of Duke, Skarloey and Peter Sam's new models as well as the first appearances of Charlie Hatt, Andreas and Atlas.
- Tomwood555 joins the voice cast.
- Railway Series references include; Granpuff.
- The banner at the beginning of the episode is brown, as it's a Mid Sodor Railway episode.
- This is the last episode to have TheScotsmanReturns as the voice of Skarloey. Geebmachine takes over the role from Season 2 STMY Part 2 onwards.
- WildNorWester as the Narrator, the Thin Controller and the Mid Sodor Railway Controller
- DTChapman1 as Duke
- TheScotsmanReturns as Skarloey
- Vienna as Sir Handel
- Oliver Duck as Peter Sam
- Tomwood555 as Andreas
- Luke Ryan as Atlas
- BramGroatFilms as Charlie Hatt