|BoCo's RWS Model with 3D Faces|
|Position||D2, works on Edward's Branch Line|
|Age|| 59 (later 60) as of 2018
Built in September 1958
|Arrived on Sodor||1965|
Once BoCo came to the North West Railway, he had to deal with Bill and Ben's nonsense as they played a trick on him. Edward soon settled them and told them about BoCo. Then, he threatened to take away the cars he had bought for them when they were teasing Gordon, back when the big engine wandered down Edward's branch. Edward and BoCo then became friends. Since then, he has worked on the Wellsworth-Brendam Bay Branch.
BoCo is based on the BR Class 28 diesel-electric engine, famous for its Co-Bo wheel arrangement.
- Season 1: Great Western (does not speak), Night Run (mentioned) and Identity (does not speak)
- Season 2: Little Engines (does not speak)
- Season 3: Search Engines (mentioned) and Christmas Delivery (does not speak)
- Season 4: One Good Deed (cameo), Worked Out (cameo), Cold Wheels (cameo) and Post & Prejudice (cameo)
- Barry the Rescue Engine: The Lucky Ones (cameo), Testing Times (cameo) and Back on Track (does not speak)
- Season 5: Sheffield's Secret (cameo) and Phantom of the Quarry
- Season 1 STMY: The Missing Engine (mentioned), Last Laugh (does not speak) and Taking Care of Christmas (cameo)
- Season 2 STMY - Unwanted, Dime For Trouble and Caden (cameo)
- Before, SI3D's 2006 BoCo model was used to portray him since it was the best available at the time. More recently, it has been replaced by a model released on The Sudrian Community made by SkarloeytheGreat.
- A new model of BoCo was created for the second half of Season 2 STMY.
- BoCo didn't have a speaking role until Season 5, despite making numerous cameos and non-speaking roles.
- BoCo was originally going to speak in the cancelled Season 1 episode Special Delivery.