|Season Three, Episode Eighteen|
|Air date||Saturday 5th of May, 2012|
|Henry Sees Red||Medivac|
Christmas Delivery is the eighteenth episode of Season 3, and the thirty-sixth episode overall.
Oliver makes a special delivery to Susan on his Christmas Eve post run. When he arrives at Knapford Sheds, Sir Charles Topham Hatt is talking about the events of the previous year. He said he is retiring and that his son, Sir Stephen Topham Hatt, will be the new controller. The party begins and all the engines feel that it truly is a happy Christmas.
- Sir Charles Topham Hatt
- Edward (does not speak)
- Henry (does not speak)
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Toby (does not speak)
- Donald (does not speak)
- Alice (does not speak)
- Diesel (does not speak)
- Daisy (does not speak)
- BoCo (does not speak)
- Duke (does not speak)
- Rusty (does not speak)
- Bill and Ben (cameo)
- Stepney (cameo)
- Harold (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Sir Stephen Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- Emma Chesterton (mentioned)
- Stock footage is used from both Search Engines and Bluebells & Batsmen.
- This is the final episode of Season 3.
- This is the first episode to air in May since Little Engines.
- James' sad face is tilted in at least two scenes.
- ANB as Susan
- WildNorWester as Richard, Thomas, Douglas, Percy, Duck, James, Oliver and Sir Charles Topham Hatt