|Season One STMY, Episode Fourteen|
|Air date||Saturday 20th of December, 2014|
|Genesis of a Grudge||Cold Reception|
Lily tells Bear the story of what happened when Henry was bricked up in the tunnel in 1922. Colin was put in charge of the Arlesburgh Branch, allowing Lily to look after some of Henry's trains on the mainline. However she did have some doubts about the arrangements. Colin was often too over confident and, because of this, ends up crashing into some houses. Lily believes that if Henry hadn't stayed in the tunnel, Colin would never've had the accident. Henry wants Lily to see that he's changed, but Lily didn't change her viewpoint.
- Troublesome Trucks
- The Fat Director
- Adam (does not speak)
- Neil (does not speak)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Peter (cameo)
- Patrick (cameo)
- Iris (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Roger (mentioned)
- Part of this episodes script was released on November 6th by WildNorWester for people to audition for different roles.
- This episode is set around the latter half of the first Railway Series book "The Three Railway Engines".
- Stock footage from Tornado is used.
- As Lily was leaving with The Fat Director, Colin's train derails.
- WildNorWester as The Narrator, Troublesome Trucks and Sir Topham Hatt I
- SmudgersPKMN as Winston
- ANB as Lily
- TheScotsmanReturns as Henry
- Marcus Love as Colin
- EpicThomasFan713 as Edward
- Jinty1798 as Bear