|Railway Series Portrait|
|Position||Leader of Brendam Bay Branch Line|
|Age|| 122 as of 2018
Built in 1896
|Arrived on Sodor||Mid 1915|
Edward is a helpful engine who always knows just what to do. He usually comes up with a solution if anything is troubling someone, and easily gets the engines to work together and see through situations. He likes to keep Bill and Ben in order whilst running his branch line with BoCo.
Edward is painted in the NWR's standard blue livery with his number plate being yellow with a red border on his tender.
Edward is based on the Furness Railway K2 class of engines, nicknamed Larger Seagulls.
- Season 1 - Running Solo (cameo), Great Western (cameo), Little Western (does not speak) and Identity
- Season 2 - Little Engines, Diesels and Dukes (does not speak) and Galloping Sausage (cameo)
- Season 3 - Search Engines, Bluebells and Batsmen (cameo), Shakedown, Bad Water, Suspicions, Bygones and Christmas Delivery (does not speak)
- Season 4 - Medivac, Douglas the Brave (cameo), Worked Out (cameo), Rough Engines (cameo), Iron Hero, Cold Wheels and Post and Prejudice
- Barry the Rescue Engine - Testing Times (does not speak)
- Season 5 - A Stranger in Need (cameo), Little Western Legacy (does not speak), Expectations (cameo), Doubts (cameo), Phantom of the Quarry, One of a Kind (cameo), Darkest Hour (cameo) and Desperate Times
- Season 1 STMY - A Change of Scene, The Missing Engine, Separation Anxiety, Last Laugh (cameo), Homecoming, Genesis of a Grudge and Consequences
- Season 2 STMY - Swan Song (cameo), The Thin Clergyman, Unwanted, Dime For Trouble, Caden (mentioned) and Troublesome Trucks (cameo)
- Originally, SI3D's 2006 Edward used as it was the best available. When SI3D made its 2010 version, the 2006 was replaced by the latter. The 2010 version itself was replaced when WildNorWester made his own model for Edward.
- Edward received a brand-new model based on his RWS form in Season 1 STMY by WildNorWester. The model comes in NWR Blue and Furness Railway Red; as well as his original and new shapes, and includes Edward's old tender and Fowler tender.