|Season Three, Episode Eight|
|Air date||Saturday 25th February, 2012|
|Comfort Zone||Rescue Mission|
Henry comes back to Tidmouth Sheds, tired, after a new initiative from all three controllers has brought a lot of tourism to the railways. Henry, James and the Scottish twins appreciate Patrick's help but another engine would be needed to help run the railway.
Gordon arrives, and explains to the others telling them that he met another steam engine a few months ago, when he took the Limited to London after Patrick broke down. Her name is Alice, and they both recount memories of the LNER. Gordon mentions her to The Fat Controller the next day, who contacts the president of the GNR Preservation Society, Dave Matthews.
Meanwhile in London, Alice is alone in her shed with an empty tender, due to lighter and lighter trains. Dave Matthews tells her about the financial situation, and if they cannot find her a home within two days, she is going to be scrapped.
- Donald and Douglas
- Dave Matthews
- Sir Charles Topham Hatt
- Oliver (mentioned)
- Patrick (mentioned)
- Mr. Fergus Duncan (mentioned)
- The Thin Controller (mentioned)
- This episode marks the first appearance of Alice.
- The episode is the first not to feature the standard background for the credits.
- This is the first episode to have a character's name in the title.
- Railway Series references include; Gordon Goes Foreign.
- WildNorWester as Narrator, Diesel, Donald and Douglas, James, Gordon, Henry, Dave Matthews and Sir Charles Topham Hatt
- ANB as Alice