|Position||Engine on Sheffield's old heritage railway|
|Age|| 83 (as of 2018)
Built in 1937
|Arrived on Sodor||Unknown|
Maxwell was pulling a passenger train on Sheffield's old railway during Christmas time. He was also done up to look like Henry on Day Out With Thomas Events.
Slightly aristocratic, Maxwell believes engines should be 'proper' at all times.
Maxwell is an LMS Stanier Class 5, like Henry.
- Season 1 STMY - Taking Care of Christmas (does not speak)
- Season 2 STMY - The Thin Clergyman (does not speak)
He may appear in the Rowan the Garratt Engine mini-series.
- Maxwell is a reskinned version of Henry's new shape model.
- Ironically, the real 5388 (built by Armstrong Whitworth & Company on July 31st, 1937), later 45388, was not preserved; it was withdrawn on August 31st, 1968 and later cut up at Draper's Scrapyard on May 31st, 1969.
- His faces are modified versions from those of Murdoch from the Thomas & Friends TV Series, which are the same kind of faces used for Shane.