|Season Two STMY, Episode Seven|
|Air date||Saturday 14th November, 2015|
|Mistrust||Engines of All Trades|
Since World War I, the Mail Train has been one of the most popular trains on the Island. But with social media and email usage becoming increasingly more superficial, the Mail Train is starting to become numbered.
One day, Henry brings only three mail coaches to Oliver, Thomas and Percy and the four are wondering why there is hardly any mail to be delivered. Percy starts to become a lot more stressed about his favourite train finally becoming out of use.
The Fat Controller speaks to the three engines and arranges for one mail coach to be at the head of each passenger train. Percy likes the idea, but soon begins to worry. He is used to waking up early to take the train, and is struggling to get used to the new routine. As a result of this, his trains are substancially late. This is having an effect on the other branch line trains, so Thomas is able to make a deal with Percy.
- Emily Helen Hatt
- Daisy (does not speak)
- Bear (does not speak)
- Caden (does not speak)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Donald and Douglas (cameo)
- Patrick (cameo)
- Shane (cameo)
- Iris (cameo)
- Clarabel (cameo)
- Henrietta and Victoria (cameo)
- Elsie (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Hugh (cameo)
- This is the first episode to use newly-modelled Mail Coaches, made by WildNorWester himself.
- The episode Troublesome Trucks is foreshadowed.
- When The Fat Controller is talking to the 3 engines, Henry passes by without a tender.
- WildNorWester as the Narrator
- TenShine1 as Thomas
- TheScotsmanReturns as Henry
- Tines Sensahthe as Percy
- JJLR as Toby
- Jinty1798 as Oliver
- ANB as Lily, Mavis, Annie and Clarabel