Two years ago, Mrs Angela Johnson's daughter, Michelle had run away and one day Gordon decides to enquirer her about it. He had seen her handing out flyers and wanted to help. That night he explained the issue to the engines in the shed. Pip and Emma arrive, and are shown one of the flyers. To their surprise, Pip recognises the photo but Emma doesn't.
Next day, they are taking the usual run to London. Pip still has the question of why she could recognise the girl but Emma couldn't on her mind. Suddenly, when they reach the end of the platform at London, the answer dawns on her. Pip and Emma are always facing opposite ways, so Pip can see people Emma can't. She asks a porter to keep a look out for Michelle.
A few days later, Michelle is standing on the platform, and explains why she can't go back. Pip is able to convince her to go back and see her family. She does so, and Gordon takes her to East Knapford, where the family are reunited once more.
- Pip and Emma
- Mrs. Angela Johnson
- Michelle Johnson
- Sir Handel (does not speak)
- Oliver (cameo)
- Patrick (cameo)
- Owen (cameo)
- Caden (cameo)
- Other Railway Diesels (cameo)
- Tornado (mentioned)
- Flying Scotsman (mentioned)
- This episode was originally called "Lost and Found".
- Gordon refers to Flying Scotsman as 'Scottie'.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Sir Handel's new model.
- This episode also marks the first time WildNorWester's new NWR standard gauge models are used.
- Railway Series references include; Gordon's Fire Service.
- WildNorWester as the Narrator
- ANB as Alice, Mrs Johnson and Michelle Johnson
- TheScotsmanReturns as Henry
- Generations113 as Gordon
- Edward Tear as James
- Jinty1798 as Bear
- TobyandMavisforever as Pip and Emma