|Season One, Episode Ten|
|Air date||Saturday 9th April, 2011|
Super Rescue is the tenth episode of Season 1.
One evening, two visiting Diesels (Patrick and D199) arrive at the shed. D199 says the railway should be run by diesels as they are more efficient, but Patrick disagrees and tells D199 to be quiet.
The next day, Henry is rolling home tender first, due to a failed injector. At a signal box, he sees D199 who has broken down too. He helps D199 and his train out of the way so the Limited, pulled by Patrick, could pass through. However, Patrick's injector fails and Henry has to help them both to the next station. Gordon took the Limited to Barrow, and Donald took D199's tankers.
- This episode is based on the Railway Series story and is one of WildNorWester's favourites. His other favourite is Escape. Ironically enough, both railway series stories are in the same book, Enterprising Engines, and they are also back-to-back.
- This episode replaced Special Delivery.
- Patrick and Gordon were used in place of Bear and Flying Scotsman.
- This is the second episode to be based on a Railway Series story.
- This episode marks the first appearance of D199.