|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the section of track.|
|Season Two STMY, Episode Two|
|Air date||Saturday 10th of October, 2015|
|Swan Song||Food for Thought|
Gordon having been dismissed from express duties has taken its toll on the other parts of the railway. The engines on the Norramby Branch Line are concerned about the passenger traffic.
As a result of this, Evan accuses Hubert, a hovercraft, of stealing Gordon's passengers, and he, Owen and Hubert break out into an argument. Hubert explains that the passenger traffic between Blackpool and Norramby is different from that of the Wild Nor' Wester.
Later that day, Edwin is heading home when a boat takes out the lift bridge. The Fat Controller arranges a different mode of transportation. The transportation is revealed to be Hubert, much to Evan and Edwin's surprise.
Later in the sheds, the twins agree that Hubert is better than they made him out to be.
- Evan and Edwin
- Hubert the Hovercraft
- Pip and Emma (do not speak)
- Bear (cameo)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- Bertie (mentioned)
- Emily Helen Hatt (mentioned)
- This is the first (and most likely only) episode in which only diesel engines appear on screen.
- This marks the first speaking appearances of Edwin and Hubert.
- Flo joins the voice cast.
- A Burger King can be seen when Edwin talks to the South Norramby stationmaster.
- WildNorWester as the Narrator
- Pizzazombie as Owen
- The Peel Godred Branch as Evan and Edwin
- Flo as Hubert