|Season Three, Episode Fifteen|
|Air date||Saturday 14th April, 2012|
Suspicions is the fifteenth episode of Season 3, and the thirty-third episode overall.
Alfred is worried about Sir Topham Hatt I's proposal about sending Sir Nigel Gresley a 4-6-0 as part payment for Gordon, and because of this, he isn't concentrating on his work. One day, he is taking on water at the water tower, resulting in Gordon being late for his train. He later explains that it wasn't Gordon's fault to The Fat Director, who respects his honesty.
Later that day, Alfred takes a goods train up the line. While leaving Knapford, he does not hear Thomas' whistle, indicating danger. He has to shunt some trucks at Maron before he can continue. As he is not concentrating, he bumps the trucks too hard and some sleepers fall off a flatbed and onto the express line. Suddenly, Gordon comes through with the Wild Nor' Wester and crashes into them. An investigation is conducted into the accident, which found Alfred to be guilty of saboteur, and he was sent away to the Bluebell Railway. However, Alfred is keen to prove his innocence, but doing it would be another thing entirely.
- Sir Topham Hatt I
- Sir Charles Topham Hatt
- Thomas (does not speak)
- Roger (cameo)
- Clive (cameo)
- 87546 (indirectly mentioned)
- Neil (mentioned)
- When Sir Topham Hatt I mentions "Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate", the title is incorrect. It is supposed to be "His Majesty's Railway Inspectorate" because King George V was the reigning British monarch at the time.
- 87546 is mentioned to be an LNER B17 class, but he is actually an LB&SCR 'L' class. However, this was because this was before the character's development.
- The Bluebell Railway didn't exist in the 1920s.
- WildNorWester as Narrator, Alfred, Gordon, Diesel, Edward, Winston, Henry, Sir Charles Topham Hatt and Sir Topham Hatt I
- ANB as Alice