|Season Three, Episode Fifteen|
|Air date||Friday 13th April 2012|
Suspicions is the fifteenth episode of Season 3, and the thirty-third episode overall.
Alfred is worried about Sir Topham Hatt I's proposal about sending Sir Nigel Gresley a 4-6-0 as part payment for Gordon. Because of this, he isn't concentrating on his work. A few nights later, he takes a goods train up the line. He has to shunt some trucks at Maron before he can continue. As he is not concentrating, he bumps the trucks and some sleepers fall off a flatbed and onto the Express Line. Suddenly, Gordon comes through with the Wild Nor' Wester and crashes into them. An investigation is conducted into the accident and found Alfred to be guilty of saboteur. Alfred was sent away to the Bluebell Railway. However, Alfred would never do a thing like that, but proving it would be another thing entirely.
- Sir Topham Hatt I
- Sir Charles Topham Hatt
- Thomas (does not speak)
- Roger (cameo)
- Clive (cameo)
- 87546 (indirectly mentioned)
- Neil (mentioned)
- When Sir Topham Hatt I mentions "Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate", the title is incorrect. It is supposed to be "His Majesty's Railway Inspectorate" because King George V was the reigning British monarch at the time.
- 87546 is mentioned to be an LNER B17 class, but he is actually an LB&SCR 'L' class. However, this was because this was one of the earlier seasons, and WildNorWester was basing it off what the Thomas and Friends wikia at the time.
- The Bluebell Railway didn't exist back in the 1920s when the flashback was set, but again, this can slide as this was the in the earlier seasons.
- ANB as Alice
- WildNorWester as Narrator, Alfred, Gordon, Diesel, Edward, Winston, Henry, Sir Charles Topham Hatt and Sir Topham Hatt I