|The Electric Engines|
|The Electric Engine's New Models|
|Position||Work on the Peel Godred Branch Line|
In Football Special, Andy took Jeffery's place whilst Jeffery was taking a Football Special. Andy felt bad as there was many Football Specials but he was never asked to pull one. Jeffery boasted that he has never had an accident and never will. Then, James came with the special and Jeffery went on his way. Jeffery met Culdee and Catherine at Kirk Machan and Jeffery began boasting. Culdee had told him never say never since Jeffery says he'll never run out. Jeffery came back heading for Kildane when he felt a slight itch in his transformer. As he went over the bridge to Abbey he felt worse and worse as he travelled and eventually just stopped. As Andy was coming down the line, he saw Jeffery broken down and pushed him to Kildane where Henry was there to take the Football Special onto Knapford.
- Season 3: Search Engines (Sean only; does not speak) Football Special, Useful Engines (cameo), Shakedown (Sean only) and Bygones (Sean and Andy only; the latter does not speak)
- Season 4 - Medivac (Andy only, cameo)
- Barry the Rescue Engine - A Troubled Engine (Steve only; does not speak)
- Season 5: Desperate Times (Jeffery only; cameo)
- Season 1 STMY - Fame & Misfortune (Steve only; does not speak), Rough Start (Sean only; cameo), and Aftermath (Sean only; cameo)
- Season 2 STMY - Engines of All Trades (cameo)
- These were among the first locomotives made by WildNorWester. They are all reskins of Class 87 locomotives on the DLS. Since WildNorWester was new at modelling at the time, their faces were randomly generated on an online identikit website face rather than more traditional faces, placing them firmly within the Uncanny Valley. WildNorWester has remade the models using his own mesh, new faces and new liveries (all NWR Green with Yellow Ends).
- The new Electric Locomotives were publicly released as part of the RWS V1.5 pack on August 16, 2015.