|The Missing Coach|
|Season One, Episode Four|
|Air date||Saturday 26th February, 2011|
The Missing Coach is the fourth episode of Season 1.
Douglas rescues Percy after his cylinders failed, and recounts a story about what happened when he and Donald first arrived on the Island.
The twins used to help Duck shunt in the yards at Tidmouth, but after Douglas misplaces Thomas' Special Coach, the twins swap tenders to avoid blame. Donald with Douglas' tender took the goods and Douglas with Donald's tender is interrogated by The Fat Controller. The Fat Controller, however, is not easily fooled and reprimands Douglas severely.
Douglas thanks Percy for being a deputation and takes him to the works.
- Donald and Douglas
- Sir Charles Topham Hatt
- Daisy (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- This is the first Railway Series story to be made in the series.
- Stock footage from Tolerance is used.
- This is the shortest episode overall, with a running time of 4:55.
- Douglas says "railroad" instead of "railway".
- Reverend Awdry's name is misspelt in the end credits as "Awdy".
- Trainz junction arrows can be seen.