|The Missing Coach|
|Season One, Episode Four|
|Air date||Friday 25th February, 2011|
The Missing Coach is the fourth episode of Season 1.
Douglas tells Percy a story about what happened when he first arrived on the Island. Donald and Douglas used to shunt in the yards at Tidmouth. After Douglas misplaces Thomas' Special Coach, the twins decide to play a trick on Sir Charles Topham Hatt by swapping tenders. Donald with Douglas' tender took the goods and Douglas with Donald's tender is interrogated by the Fat Controller. The Fat Controller, however, is not easily fooled and reprimands Douglas severely.
- Donald and Douglas
- Sir Charles Topham Hatt
- Daisy (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- This is the first Railway Series story to be made in the series.
- Stock footage from Tolerance is used.
- This is the shortest episode overall with a running time of 4:55.
- Douglas says "railroad" instead of "railway".
- Reverend Awdry's name is misspelt in the end credits as "Awdy".
- Throughout the episode the Trainz junction arrows are shown.