|Position||Douglas's Brake Van|
|Age||71 (as of 2011)|
|Arrived on Sodor||Unknown|
Toad is Douglas's brake van.
Toad was left on a siding near Oliver and Isabel's shed at Compton Magna in 1967. The tank engine brought him along with his coach to Sodor. They managed to reach an old quarry branch where they stayed the night, but the following night, Bear spots them. But instead of turning them in, he admires Oliver's courage, so turns a blind eye. Toad, Isabel and Oliver were left in a scrap siding at Barrow-in-Furness after running out of coal, but fortunately, Douglas came to rescue them and he took them to Crovan's Gate works. Following his restoration, he became Douglas' brake van out of gratitude.
- Season 3 - On the Run and Escape (does not speak)
- Season 1 STMY - Rough Start (cameo)
- Season 2 STMY - Last Straw (cameo), Caden (cameo), The Devious Way and Endgame
- Toad's model was originally a model from #1ThomasFan. For STMY Season 2 Part 2, WildNorWester scratch-built a new Toad model. It is his first model that was created in Trainz: A New Era.
- Zack Wanzer (Season 2 STMY onwards)