|Railway Series Portrait|
|Position||Works on Thomas' Branch Line|
|Age||97 as of 2011|
Toby is a GER C53 0-6-0T Wisbech steam tram that runs on Thomas' Branch Line.
Toby lived on a unnamed railway in East Anglia until 1951 when his railway closed down, Toby was bought to help on Thomas' branch line when Thomas got in trouble with the policeman. He takes the quarry workmen to Anopha Quarry in Henrietta and Victoria.
Toby is very kind hearted and likes to help a friend in need like Emily and Richard. Toby is a very patient engine and seems to have a lot of time for other engines like Mavis and Eric. Toby is a hard worker and gets on with a lot of the other engines.
Toby is painted brown with grey side plates and cowcatchers, Toby has yellow number 7 on either side of his cab.
As mentioned Toby is based of a GER C53 0-6-0T Wisbech steam tram.
- Season 1 - New Beginnings, Great Western, Little Western and Snowstorm
- Season 2 - Old Tricks
- Season 3 - Comfort Zone and Christmas Delivery (cameo)
- Season 4 - Medivac (cameo), Learning Curve and Post and Prejudice (cameo)
- Season 5 - A Stranger in Need, Little Western Legacy (mentioned), Expectations and Desperate Times (cameo)
- Season 1 STMY - Tornado (episode) (cameo), The Missing Engine, Doncaster Drawn (cameo), Aftermath and Homecoming
- Season 2 STMY - Swan Song (cameo), Percy's Post, The Thin Clergyman, The Devious Way (cameo)
- JJLR (season 5 onwards)
- Toby received a new model based off of his RWS form like most of the main cast. It comes in four liveries (as seen below):
- LNER with lettering
- LNER without lettering
- NWR pre-Dirty Objects
- NWR with Blue Side plates.