|This article is about the rolling stock. You may be looking for the episode.|
|Position|| Freight wagons|
Often primary antagonists
|Status||Various states of operation|
The Troublesome Trucks are often primary antagonists to engines and consist of a variety of equipment, including open wagons, boxed vans, liquid tankers, flatbeds, and other wagons.
They were known to cause accidents to an engine who carries them, but sometimes do silly things when their engine orders them about and they do not listen. On the Skarloey Railway, there are white open wagons known as the Slate Trucks. Troublesome Trucks are only good with Edward and Stepney, but they're never mature with other engines, and they don't use their thoughts really well when they get into an accident.
They are often depicted using SI3D 2006 and 2009 models, though occasionally, BR equipment built into the game and from the Settle and Carlisle expansion have been spotted. More recently, models by Camscott and TheJonateers have appeared, as well.
- WildNorWester has modelled a 3-axle box van, and two types of low-loader wagons.
- Season 1 - Limits (do not speak), Tolerance (do not speak), Great Western and Snowstorm
- Season 2 - Little Engines and Old Tricks
- Season 3 - Bluebells & Batsmen (do not speak), Useful Engines, First Impressions and Shakedown
- Season 4 - Learning Curve and Worked Out
- Season 5 - Doubts, Ruffled Feathers and Flying Fish
- Season 1 STMY - Fame & Misfortune (giggling only), Doncaster Drawn (do not speak), Aftermath and Consequences
- Season 2 STMY - Engines of All Trades, Troublesome Trucks, The Devious Way and Endgame